- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
IF YOU HAVE PERIODS THIS SEVERE IM SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT YOU HAVE A MENSTRUAL DISORDER HOLY SHIT SEE A DOCTOR
no… you dont? These are really, REALLY common symptoms, go look it up if you have to. Some girls just have it bad. I have friends who take medicine and birth control to regulate their periods, and they still get fucking hospitalized. It’s just a heavy, painful period, that’s all there is to it. A lot of women go through this monthly, and it sucks. Whether or not your period is absolute shit depends heavily on how physically active you are (and genetics). Even if you’re fit as shit, some girls still have shitty days. thank your lucky stars above you don’t have to deal with this.
"Hello cat!! You have been freed of your carrier!! Now free us please!!"
I love this commercial for really obvious reasons.
WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THIS?!
One of the best things ever.
This is the best advert I have seen in a long time.
I have been waiting a whole year to reblog this.
*british person voice* “americans drive on the wrong side of the road”
really? because the majority of the world seems to disagree
finally america didnt fuck something up and call it good.
Throw me over your shoulder and carry me off to Valhalla you viking goddess.
For anyone who doesn’t know: The name of this adorable ‘viking goddess’ is Samantha Wright
Yes, she might be showing up in the 2016 olympics.
And yes, she is always this cute.
Samantha Wright is an adorable combination of the Hulk and Tinkerbell.
The only post I routinely reblog
"Best Christmas ever."
My sister was in a bad mood last Christmas because she thought we were going to read the bible before opening presents. This is her reaction.
Put a pancake on a girl’s head when she’s asleep to keep her warm and safe.